Registering Your Child at CNS
New families should contact CNS for registration information.
Here are a few important things to know about registration:
- All new families must visit us before enrolling their child.
- Registration is held in the spring for the upcoming summer & school year.
- Registration is on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- Parents must register during registration week in order to secure a spot.
- Registration fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- Colgate families and full time enrollments are given priority at the time of registration.
If you want to register after the registration period has passed, call CNS (315-824-1810) and we will make every effort to find a place for your child.
Registration Forms can be found on the “Downloadable Forms” page