Registering Your Child at CNS
New families should contact CNS for registration information.
Here are a few important things to know about registration:
- All new families must visit us before enrolling their child.
- Registration is held in the spring for the upcoming summer & school year.
- Registration is on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- Registration fees must be paid at the time of registration in order to hold a child’s space.
- Full time enrollments are given priority at the time of registration.
If you want to register after the registration period has passed, please call CNS (315-824-1810 ext 1) and we will make every effort to find a place for your child.